SRAM RED AXS Double Chainset
The SRAM RED AXS Double Chainset has a unique 12-speed chainring design that makes it stiffer, lighter and more durable than it's 11-speed predecessor. Deep Range gearing is a revelation in road cycling gear ratios. Not only can you enjoy more range when used in combination with the SRAM AXS 12-speed cassette, but that range is more useable. What's more, the smart shift settings of SRAM AXS bring the simplicity of a 1x system to the 2x format, so you're always in the right gear.
SRAM have designed the RED eTap AXS range of double chainsets from scratch with a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. This improves shifting performance while delivering a more usable range of gears, giving riders more of what they need. Improved front shifting performance has been optimised for the SRAM 12-speed AXS derailleurs, chain and cassette.
Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components.
Please note, the Power Meter is not included but can be upgraded with additional purchase.
- Deep Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Compatible with SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket, adding durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter with additional purchase