Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo Super Race TLE MTB Tyre
Schwalbe's Racing Ralph Evo Super Race TLE is an aggressive MTB Tyre that's ready for the challenges of modern XC trails. It's designed for the rear wheel, pairing perfectly with a Racing Ray up front.
The centre tread includes many grip edges for both traction and punchy acceleration, while the laterally arranged blocks deliver exceptional control in corners. Especially good over hardpacked and mixed terrains, this tyre uses specially designed spaces that create purchase over roots and rocks.
ADDIX Speed compound, one designed for XC race specialist tyres, is durable, grippy and fast, and bead-to-bead fabric significantly reduces the risk of cuts. A TLE (Tubeless-Easy) construction makes setup simple, so you can reap the benefits of faster, smoother rolling and the elimination of pinch punctures.
- Tubeless-ready mountain bike tyre designed for rear wheel use
- Super Race construction
- Numerous grip edges in the tread centre for super traction and excellent acceleration
- Distinct shoulder studs for excellent lateral grip
- Good rolling properties and extremely quiet
- Bead-to-bead fabric improves protection against cuts
- Three carcass layers made of robust polyamide
- Chafer protects the rim/tyre contact area
- Strong, foldable Kevlar bead core
- Intended use: Cross-Country / marathon (competition)
- ETRTO: 57-622 (2.25") / 60-622 (2.35")
- Compound: ADDIX Speed
- Recommended pressure: 1.80 - 3.70 Bar/26 - 54psi (2.25") / 1.60 - 3.50 Bar/23 - 50psi (2.35")
- Maximum load: 120kg (2.25") / 125kg (2.35")
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 640 grams (2.25") / 705 grams (2.35")
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.