Selle Italia Novus Endurance TM Superflow Saddle
The Selle Italia Novus Endurance TM Superflow Saddle has increased padding for riders looking for extra comfort on long rides. It has a wave shape and a long, wide Superflow cut-out to relieve pressure in the perineal area. Cromoly and manganese alloy rails bring some flexibility while keeping weight down, and a Duro-Tek cover allows easy cleaning and enhances longevity.
- Waved saddles are suggested for static riders or individuals who have a posterior pelvic tilt
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area
- Cromoly and manganese alloy rails are light and flexible at the same time
- Duro-Tek technical cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime
- Increased padding to ensure durable riding positioning for long distances and provide the rider protection against skin inflammation.
- Rails: Manganese Tube Ø7mm
- Dimensions: S3 - 138 x 282mm / L3 - 149 x 282mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: S3 - 306 grams / L3 - 310 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".