Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 C60 Centre-Lock Disc Tubular Rear Wheel
The Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 C60 Centre-Lock Disc Tubular Rear Wheel has been built to perform at the highest levels of the sport, and it sure does thanks to a super-lightweight construction and centre-lock disc brake compatibility.
The rim is 24mm wide, which boosts tubular wheel traction and cornering stability while also elevating the aerodynamic profile of the wheel.
At the freehub, Shimano has integrated quick pawl engagement that engages every 10˚ to ensure that you can get the power down as soon as you press on the pedals. Rigidity and strength are maintained with the cold forged alloy construction and oversized 7075 alloy axle.
- QR Thru Axle Skewer
- WH-R9170 TU carbon tubular disc brake wheel, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight tubular full carbon 60 mm deep 24 mm wide rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia
- Easy to use Centre-Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- 24 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain bearing adjustment
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C tubular compatible, 23 - 28
- For 142 x 12 mm axle
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Average weight 829 grams