Shimano M9100 XTR SPD XC Race Pedals 3mm Shorter Axle
The pinnacle of Shimano’s MTB clipless pedal range, these M9100 XTR SPD XC Race Pedals have a 3mm shorter axle to make them more suitable for use with BOOST frames and their wider cranks. The Teflon coated binding system reduces friction and sheds mud easily, whilst the tension has a wide range of adjustment to suit all riders and the low stack height increases stability. The compact design is particularly useful off-road as it reduces the chance of pedal strike on rocks, roots or ruts and it means that it is easier to get back on the power mid-corner for faster exits.
- Shimano M9100 XTR SPD XC Race Pedals with 3mm shorter axle
- Shimano SM-SH51 Single Release Cleats
- Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary racing pedal
- Ideally suited for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chromoly axle for stiffness and durability
- 3mm shorter axle for improved position with BOOST cranks
- Low profile platform height of 8.1mm with large platform contact area for excellent support and stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for those big sprints
- Claimed weight: 310 grams per pair
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.