Shimano RX600 Womens Gravel Shoes
Shimano's RX600 Womens Gravel Shoes are designed for adventures, be that long days or multi-day cycling trips. They're lightweight and comfortable, pairing an efficient carbon-reinforced nylon sole with a synthetic leather upper, featuring micro-perforations and a mesh insert for ventilation.
A BOA dial and velcro toe strap allow a secure and dialled-in fit that can be adjusted on the go. The sole features durable TPU lugs for grip when off the bike, and it's compatible with two-bolt SPD pedal systems. Reflective print on the heel finishes the shoes off, enhancing visibility when riding in low light.
- Surround wrap, synthetic leather upper with micro-perforations provides a sock-like fit
- Mesh insert for breathability and comfort
- BOA® L6 dial and toe strap for a dialled-in fit
- Carbon-reinforced nylon sole
- Brand new proprietary sole design with wider, lightweight and durable TPU lugs
- Unique foil camo finish
- Reflective print on heel
- Compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 8
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 560 grams (per pair, size 42)
Shimano RX600 Womens Gravel Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".