Shimano Ultegra R8150 Di2 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
The R8150 Di2 12-Speed Rear Derailleur is the heart of the latest Shimano Ultegra electronic drivetrain. It now fulfils the job of the junction box and offers Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity as well as changing the gears. It houses the recharging point for the system’s battery and receives the wireless signals from the shifters for both derailleurs. Connection to Shimano’s app allows some shifting functions to be altered and customised to personal preference, simplifying shifting and allowing the rider to get on with the job of pedalling the bike.
Shifting itself is extremely fast and accurate, with the derailleur swapping sprockets at the lightest touch of the shifter’s buttons, helped by four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings. The Shadow design is low profile to keep the derailleur out of harm's way whilst a ‘fuse’ function ensures that it remains protected in the event of an accident or impact. There is now only one rear derailleur in the Ultegra groupset, which will work with 12-speed cassettes with up to 34 teeth on the largest sprocket.
- Ultegra Shadow design with Di2 technology, shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The rear derailleur is now the brains of the system with wireless connectivity to the shifters. It acts as the point the system is charged, provides the connection to 3rd party devices and replaces the handlebar junction
- Button on the derailleur for Di2 operations, and LED light denotes synchronised shift mode, setting mode and charge requirements
- Sleek appearance with low profile Shadow design construction reduces the risk of damage in a crash
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- 12-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Wide gear ratio compatible up to 11-34t
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".