Total Comfort Bib Tight
The Sportful Total Comfort Bib Tight mixes good wind protection and breathability with a little water resistance and a lot of insulation to make it the perfect piece of kit for long cold winter rides.
Constructed with an advanced thermal fabric, the thickness varies depending on which part of the body it covers. In areas that require more insulation, the fabric is thicker, and in contrast, if breathability is the priority, the material is a little thinner. What's more, the fabric stretches with the legs for a superbly snug yet unrestrictive fit.
The laser-cut bib straps lie flat against the shoulder to provide the ultimate support to the bib tight without any discomfort. A reflective pattern on the calves improves the garment's visibility in low light while the Total Comfort seat pad is Sportful's top of the range chamois.
- Made of stretch thermal fabric, thicker in front to ensure warmth even in very cold temperatures
- Fabric with variable thicknesses in waist area to ensure good breathability
- Laser-cut lie-flat bib straps to reduce friction and weight
- Total Comfort seat pad
- Reflective pattern on calves to ensure safety and visibility even in low-light situations
- Camlock ankle zips for easy on/off
- Temperature range: 0 - 10°C