Vel Waterproof Saddle Bag II Large
Vel's Large Waterproof Saddle Bag II is a straightforward yet highly efficient solution for carrying essential tools and spare parts while cycling. The bag's 0.8 litre capacity is fully waterproof thanks to welded seams and a water-resistant zip, protecting its contents from both rain and road spray. A generously sized clamshell-style zip allows for easy access. Additionally, the bag features an internal stiffener to evenly distribute weight and a mesh pocket to organise its contents. On the exterior, a mesh sleeve securely holds a small pump while Velcro straps attach the bag to the saddle rails and seatpost. Extended zip pulls allow for easy opening even while wearing gloves, while reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Capacity: 0.8 litres
- Dual fitment system which includes a seat post strap that is suitable for aero seat posts
- Rear and side reflective details for increased visibility
- Mesh pump sleeve for external storage
- Internal mesh organiser
- Welded seams
- Water-resistant zip with long zip pull cord for easy opening when wearing gloves
- Dimensions: L 17.5cm x W 7cm x H 6.5cm
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 75 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".