Abbey Tools Hanger Alignment Gauge Tool
The only hanger tool you'll ever need, the Abbey Bike Tools Alignment Gauge Tool is compact and versatile, being compatible with 26 inch, 27.5 inch/650B and 29 inch/700c wheels. This handy tool will give you the precision required for an efficient drivetrain. Its flexibility means ease of use, with the top half of the tool rotating out of the way of mudguard stays and frame tubes, and the T bolt extends past the tool for use on even the more difficult full suspension bike hangers.
- Tolerances as tight as a quarter of a thousandth of an inch (.0063mm) in some critical dimensions of this tool
- Ability to lock in the feeler so you don't have to second guess your measurement after bumping it on the tire
- The top half of the tool will rotate out of the way of mudguard stays and frame tubes
- Feeler gauge stick stores inside the top half of the tool, very handy for the travelling mechanic
- T bolt extends past the tool for access to those problematic hangers found on some modern full suspension bikes
- Compact at just under 28cm (11 inches)
- Re-buildable. While ideally your HAG should be sent back for a rebuild, it is possible to do it in the field by replacing the brass bushing in the T-Bolt
- Compatible with the three most common wheel sizes, 26, 27.5/650B and 700/29
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.