Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Jacket
When you need more protection than a thermal jersey paired with arm warmers can provide, the Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Jacket is ideal. With a twinDeck construction made up of two textiles, a layer of warm air is trapped and the cold air kept out, while breathability remains high. On the fronts of the shoulders, there are two 'valves', the purpose being to pull in air from the outside for a slight cooling effect. Perfect when you want to keep the jacket zipped up for aerodynamics but still need some form of ventilation.
The sleeves use highly elastic SONIC-RN for protection and a close fit while freedom of movement isn't compromised. There are three rear pockets that feature a visibility strip. They provide plenty of storage space and are easy to access mid-race or ride so you can quickly grab a gel or bar. When you really need to let some cool air in, the full front zip can be adjusted to suit, either from the top or the bottom.
Read more about the latest pieces in the Assos EQUIPE RS range here.
- Push Pull: Warp-knit textile with UPF50+ protection. Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick-drying and comfortable
- Rhombus: Skin-facing polypropylene terry with smooth jacquard, this textile features a 3D diamond net construction to promote airflow, wick moisture and add an extra layer of insulation
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of Push Pull and Rhombus textiles. Employed on the front panel and upper back
- SONIC-SN: The sleeves are made with this highly elastic ribbed fabric which creates a second-skin fit and features a brushed micro-sanded face for added thermal protection
- Diffusor: An Assos-exclusive sewing construction that creates dual 'valves' on the fronts of the shoulders, drawing in cool air for added ventilation
- Double-sided zipper: Reversed camlock design, metal construction, with stabiliser tab at the top to facilitate one-handed operation
- Triple Ramp pockets: Three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access. Feature micro-perforated bonded tape for visibility
- Raw-cut cuffs: With a silicone treatment to create a smooth aerodynamic design that seamlessly integrates with gloves and additional layers
- Ribbed rear hem: A wide, ribbed elastic hem ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- aeroFit: Assos' most speed-focussed fit that's tighter and more compressive than the racingFit. Feels like a second skin while riding for improved comfort and less drag
Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.