Bontrager Verse Pro Saddle
The Bontrager Verse Pro Saddle brings together oversized carbon rails, a carbon-reinforced shell and an inForm design to bring stiffness, strength and compliance in a lightweight package. There's a full cutout to minimise pressure on soft tissue so you can ride all day in complete comfort, be that on roads or trails. With plenty of adjustment in the clamping mechanism, you'll be able to dial in the perfect position and, as the saddle is Blendr mount compatible, you can even integrate a Flare rear light for increased safety (available separately).
- Saddle design supports riders of all genders in a performance riding position on road and mountain bikes
- Full saddle cutout minimises soft tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength (specific seatpost ear clamps required)
- Lightweight carbon-reinforced shell provides a perfect balance of weight, strength, and compliance
- F-24 (soft touch) cover
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts (available separately) cleanly integrate rear light
- Rail dimensions: Oval 7x10mm (oversized)
- Saddle length: 270mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 184 grams (270mmx135mm) / 186 grams (270mmx145mm) / 195 grams (270mmx155mm) / 205 grams (270mmx165mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.