Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2019
Cannondale are famed for their high-quality construction, their outstandingly comfortable geometries, and the supreme quality of their endurance bikes. The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Road Bike is a machine made for those longer adventures, yet is just as well suited to racing and training.
Built around Cannondale's updated, refreshed and re-engineered Synapse frame, this bike at its core uses a BallisTec carbon fibre, engineered to provide an incredibly low net weight at 950 grams for the frame, whilst supreme structuring assures you of a strong and rigid construction, allowing for an effective transfer of power. Designed to incorporate targeted flex areas within this strong composition, the Synapse, by virtue of its engineering, assures you of a comfortable and smooth ride, without sacrificing top end race speed. Strength further assured by means of the innovative Power Pyramid at the bottom bracket, you can ride with a fortified and robust transmission of power.
An endurance race geometry coupled with a Cannondale C3 seatpost offers improved comfort, so you can be sure that this bike remains comfortable from the start to finish of your ride. Able to tackle the open road as well as the dusty and dirt strung road, this bike is fully equipped with mounting options for mudguards and, critically for an adventure bike, disc brakes. Providing all-weather braking force by means of the flat-mounted centre-lock disc rotors, this is a bike that gives an impressive response when looking to stop sharpish. Even boasting a clearance for use with tyres up to 32mm, you have all the traction that you need when riding out on the road.
Equipped with the latest edition of Shimano's Ultegra, the groupset offers precise mechanical transmission, shifting seamlessly, smoothly and reliably. With wide range gears for all the diverse riding conditions and terrains that you might encounter, a rear cassette of 11-34 gives you all the teeth you need to get up that steep hill. Hydraulic brake levers offer measured and modulated power - this bike assures you of a better experience on all sorts of terrains.
Shipped as standard with Fulcrum Racing 600 Disc wheels and 28mm Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres, this bike gives you a versatile option for tackling smooth tarmac and rougher roads alike.
- 950 gram frame weight
- Endurance Race Geometry
- Power pyramid for improved rigidity
- Clearance for 32mm tyres
- SAVE engineered Micro-Suspension
- Mudguard mounts
- Thru axles
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all condition braking
- Latest Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm alloy top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 degrees
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160mm RT70 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 140mm RT70 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a with FSA rings, 50/34
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, alloy clincher, 26mm deep
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, alloy clincher, 26mm deep
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 28c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 28c
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 751481
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more