Colnago V2-R Road Bike
Famed for their pursuit of perfection, Colnago has a reputation as one of the world's most successful road manufacturers, a fact due in no small part to this Italian brand's intricate approach to each and every detail. With their latest release, the Colnago V2-R Road Bike, this brand has gone further than ever to produce a bike that performs at the highest level, not just competing, but beating rivals out on the road.
Built around the all-new V2-R frameset, Colnago take pride in their full carbon fibre monocoque design, which, composed of a high modulus carbon fibre, assures you of astounding rigidity and stiffness as well as an imperious light net weight. A medium sized frame alone tipping the scale at just 855 grams, you can be sure that this machine is made for unbridled speed. Purposely engineered to provide greater lateral stiffness at every possible level, this frame boasts a 12% more rigid bottom bracket and a 4% stronger headtube over the previous V1-R model. This integral strength assuring you that all your power is transmitted through the frame, you can be sure of the most efficient possible frame construction.
Equipped in classic Italian style using Campagnolo Super Record mechanical componentry, this bike offers up an elegant 11-speed groupset of the very highest order. Functioning seamlessly to assure you of a smooth and direct connection with the bike, this bike is shipped with an 11-27 tooth cassette and a 52/36 tooth chainset, meaning you have a broad array of gearing for all possible eventualities out on the road.
Rolling on Campagnolo's Bora Ultra 50 wheels, and using Vittoria CX Graphene tyres, your free-rolling, low-resistance spin is guaranteed. Finished with made to model specific carbon seatpost and stem, this bike provides comfort by means of a Prologo Scratch 2 saddle, and assures you of its quality with a Deda Super Zero handlebar, giving you full control of your direction as you surge ahead of the bunch.
- 835 gram frame in a medium size
- Lateral bottom bracket rigidity increased by 12%
- 4% stiffer headtube
- Full Campagnolo Super Record mechanical componentry
- Integrated seat clamp and internally routed cabling
- Clearance for 28c tyres
- Carbon fibre monocoque frame with carbon fibre dropouts
- Direct mounting brakes
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Colnago V2-R TNMR, carbon fibre frame
- FORK: Colnago V2-R carbon fibre fork
- HEADSET: Colnago Acros 1 1/18”
- STEM: Colnago Carbon
- HANDLEBARS: Deda Elementi Super Zero
- FRONT BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- REAR BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- BRAKE LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed mechanical
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed mechanical
- SHIFT LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed mechanical
- CASSETTE: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed, 11-27T
- CHAIN: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Colnago PressFit 86.5 (BB86)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria CX Graphene 700c x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria CX Graphene 700c x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch 2
- SEATPOST: Colnago V2-R
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 745346
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more