Precise, even and secure tightening of the uppers is provided by these durable BOA dials.
The R4 soles have tuned amounts of stiffness to perfectly balance power transfer and comfort.
Polyurethane laminated mesh uppers are flexible and supportive in equal measures.
Unique to Fizik shoes, this staggered collar matches the natural misalignment of the ankle.
Fizik R4 Tempo Overcurve Road Cycling Shoes
The R4 Tempo Overcurve Road Cycling Shoes from Fizik are suitable for a wide range of riders due to their forgiving, stiffness index 7 composite outsole. This moderate stiffness still provides ample support and power transfer for pedalling efficiency but won’t force the foot to hold an unnatural position for long periods. The PU laminated mesh upper adds to this comfort, as does the asymmetrical construction of the Overcurve design which allows the shoe to mimic the natural shape of the foot around the ankle. BOA IP1 dials give easy fitting with adjustment in small increments and simple mid-ride adjustability.
- Overcurve: Asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- PU laminated mesh upper: Enhanced ventilation with support where needed
- R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
- BOA® IP1-B dial
- Compatible with the majority of three-bolt cleats and road pedal systems
- Weight: 230 grams (pair, size 42)
Fizik R4 Tempo Overcurve Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".