Fizik Terra Aidon X1 E-MTB Saddle
An e-bike specific saddle for hitting the trails in comfort and confidence, the new Fizik Terra Aidon X1 E-MTB Saddle is sure to help your performance off-road. The Aidon saddle has all the hallmarks of Fizik's line of short nose saddles that help the rider to have a forward and planted feel on the bike, but with essential upgrades to make it more e-bike friendly. As more time is spent seated when riding e-bikes, the Aidon X1 has a comfort-focused ergonomic cut out to relieve pressure in more sensitive areas. Under the relief channel is a plastic mudflap to protect from trail spray that also functions as an extra handle to help manoeuvre your bike if you end up walking. As stiffness is less of an issue on pedal-assist bikes, the Aidon X1 uses a more flexible shell and is covered in a more forgiving type 2 foam to give more cushioning over bumps and keep you spinning down the trails all day.
- The Aidon is a short-nosed cushioned saddle designed for pedal-assisted bikes that gives a comfortable and controlled riding style
- X1 shell gives a compliant ride thanks to a reinforced nylon shell and a carbon rail system
- X1 mobius rail uses a closed loop carbon rail design for added strength and weight distribution
- The shell's Wingflex side edges move and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam gives progressive cushioning with a lower compression modulus