Giro Aries Spherical Road Helmet
With the Aries Spherical, Giro has managed to make their best road cycling helmet even better. The Aries is faster, lighter and cooler than its predecessor, the Aether, and has a smaller, sleeker form. The brand's most premium offering to date, this helmet incorporates a number of advanced performance technologies and delivers outstanding comfort.
Giro's Spherical Technology™ uses a ball-and-socket design and is powered by Mips® to create the ultimate protection if impact occurs, redirecting energy away from the brain, significantly reducing the chance of mild and more serious brain injuries. This technology is sandwiched between dual density Nanobead EPS foam in a Progressive Layering design to further manage impact energy.
24 Wind Tunnel vents, deep internal channelling, and an AURA II Reinforcement Arch maximise the cooling effect, keeping the rider as fresh as possible on the hottest days and through the hardest efforts. Ionic+ inner padding is anti-microbial to prevent the build-up of bad smells over time, while the inclusion of a plush DryCore™ brow pad stops sweat from running into the eyes or down the face.
The use of a Roc Loc® Air fit system provides the rider with the assurance of a secure and comfortable fit that offers plenty of room for micro-adjustment.
- Mips® Spherical Technology™
- Progressive Layering with dual densities of Nanobead EPS foam
- 24 Wind Tunnel vents and deep internal channelling
- AURA II Reinforcement Arch
- In-mold construction
- Plush DryCore™ brow pad manages sweat
- Ionic+ anti-microbial padding
- 24 vents and deep internal channeling
- Full lower hardbody coverage
- Roc Loc® Air fit system
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265 grams (size M, CE)