Kinesis Racelight Aithein Disc Frameset
If you are one of those riders who yearns for the open road, the Kinesis Racelight Aithein Disc Frameset is the perfect foundation for your dream bike. The frame is constructed from Kinesium tubing and shaped using the super plastic forming (SPF) technique to fine tune the balance of stiffness and strength at the lowest possible weight. The result is an elite level alloy frame that betters many of its carbon fibre rivals.
The seat tube has been optimised for a maximised level of power transfer and lateral stiffness and in order to make the most of the supreme stopping power of disc brakes, the tyre clearance has been widened to 28 millimetres. The geometry has been fined tuned to increase stability and responsiveness, making this a great every-day option.
Also integrated is full internal routing in the downtube for a cleaner look. The inboard rear disc mount is cold forged and very minimal to accept the new flat mount brakes, an adapter to post mount is included. Going alongside the frame is a full carbon monocoque disc fork with post mounts and internal hose routing so you are fully ready to bring disc brakes into your riding.
- Super plastic formed hyperlight alloy frame
- Tapered headtube with tuned disc fork and flat disc mount
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gears and rear brake
- Clearance for up to 28mm tyres on a racing inspired frame
- Weight: 1300g (53cm)
- FRAME: Kinesis Superlight Racelight frame with SPF shaped Kinesium tubing, 1300g frame weight [53cm], Di2 ready
- FORK: Kinesis Full monocoque, Unidirectional [UD] carbon fork
- HEADSET: Tapered headtube 1”1/8 / 1” 1.5 36 x 45 integrated FSA type
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA threaded 68mm with cable/hose ports
- SEATPOST: 31.6mm (Not Included)
- SEAT CLAMP: 34.9mm (Not Included)
- FRONT MECH: Braze-on (Not Included)
- Please note includes Fork, Headset, Seat Clamp and 160mm Post Mount Adaptors
PRODUCT REF: 536987
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more