Quarq TyreWiz Air Pressure Sensors For Presta Valve
For the rider wanting a greater insight into what PSI they're riding on, the Quarq TyreWiz Air Pressure Sensors is a simple means of checking and refining your level of inflation. Designed for use with Presta valves, this sensor pairs with an app on your smartphone and reports data with an accuracy of within 2% at a .1 PSI resolution.
Powered by a replaceable CR1632 battery that provides over 300 hours of life, this pressure checker can provide recommendations for inflation levels depending on your usage and typical setup. Compatible with clincher and tubeless tyres, this sensor is a clever and useful means of securing a responsive level of inflation on your ride.
- Designed for road and mountain bike riders
- Personalised tyre recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution
- Broadly compatible with tyres that use a Presta-style valve core
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours
- IP67 dustproof/waterproof rating
- Box includes valve core removal tool for installation
- Works with any tyre that uses a removable Presta valve core: both tube and tubeless, and tyres with anti-flat sealant
- Data can be read on a cycling computer or smartphone with the app for iOS and Android
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.