Saris Bones 2 Bike Rack
Why should a car rack look boring or ugly? The Saris Bones racks are designed by Fabio Pedrini and are a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability. The arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates your bikes on different levels for security and prevention of damage to each other or your car.
A Saris Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels
- Injection-moulded arms and legs are the strongest on the market
- Meets European Union regulations
- Rubberized feet protect car and coated straps protect bike
- Holds 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike)
- Built with 100% recyclable materials
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks
- Strongest frame on the market
- Lightweight at 9 lbs