Shimano EX700 Gore-Tex MTB Shoes
Shimano EX700s with the addition of a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane and a neoprene ankle construction make these MTB shoes perfect when the conditions are less so. They have an ULTREAD EX® rubber outsole and a pattern optimised for grip in challenging terrain, both when pedalling and walking, and EVA foam absorbs impact in the heel, improving comfort. A robust cap over the toes further improves protection.
The shoes are secured around the foot using tri-panel closure straps with a BOA dial, allowing plenty of micro-adjustments as and when required. With an upper constructed from recycled mesh and TPU, the shoes are both breathable and durable.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
- Neoprene ankle structure for additional protection
- High-grip ULTREAD EX® rubber outsole and pattern optimised for challenging adventures on and off the bike
- Tri-panel closure straps with BOA® L6 dial support quick and precise micro-adjustments for secure fit performance
- Proprietary sole includes EVA foam designed to absorb heel impacts for smoother and more comfortable walking
- Wider forefoot contact area and rubber inserts provide a more secure grip and reduce cleat chattering for comfortable walking
- Midfoot SPD placement improves casual-pedalling comfort at moderate cadences
- Recycled mesh and TPU composite upper provide a comfortable fit, better breathability and durability
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Reflective heel loop
- Compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 860 grams (per pair, size 42)
Shimano EX700 Gore-Tex MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".