Shimano M540 SPD Mountain Bike Pedals - Black
Combining a simple efficient design with highly durable components, the Shimano M540 SPD Mountain Bike Pedals are compatible with any two-bolt mountain bike shoe and offer double-sided cleat entry and a stable platform for the off-road rider.
Benefitting from a mud repelling design and cleat tension adjustment via a screw, the M540 is a durable pedal that features sealed bearing cartridges. Making use of a Cro-Mo steel spindle, a pair weighs just 352 grams in total, making these a fairly lightweight, heavy-duty pedal system for everyday use.
- Shimano M540 SPD Mountain Bike Pedals
- Shimano SM-SH51 Single Release Cleats
- Neatly engineered, dual sided entry SPD mountain bike style
- Designed for everyday use
- Durable platform for use with any two bolt SPD shoe
- Replicated the design of the pedal cleat mechanism from the M959 pedal
- Mud repelling design is suitable for a range of uses
- Cr-Mo spindle
- Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- Cleat tension adjustment via screw
- 352 grams per pair
- Compatible with two bolt mountain bike style shoes