Shimano PD-GR500 MTB Flat Pedals
Shimano’s PD-GR500 MTB Flat Pedals are ideal for general trail riding for riders who prefer to use flat shoes but still want a good connection to the bike and pedalling efficiency. Nine pins per side provide a good grip in all conditions and are easily replaceable from the underside for easier maintenance. The pedals spin on chromoly axles with smooth, sealed cartridge bearings for longevity.
- GR500 platform pedal with concave platform for better control and efficiency
- Extra-wide and low profile durable flat pedal for entry-level Trail and All-Mountain riding
- Long replaceable pins, screwed in from the back for easy maintenance
- Low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearing chromoly axles
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 533 grams per pair