Shimano TR5 Triathlon Shoes
Fast on the bike and quick in the transitions, Shimano’s TR5 Triathlon Shoes are carefully thought out to help maximise performance, whether towards a PB or the podium. A single, broad Velcro strap and large heel loop make pulling the shoe on or off quick and easy, even with wet feet, and the clever notch in the strap prevents it from pulling through unintentionally in the haste of transition. Once underway on the bike, the synthetic upper and drain holes in the sole help any water to disperse whilst the sock-like integrated liner ensures great comfort with bare feet. Power and stability on the pedals are helped by the shoe’s seamless midsole construction which gives a low stack height, keeping the foot close to the axle for improved performance.
- High-performance triathlon shoes featuring technology developed for the premium TR9 range
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack-height and maximises power transfer
- Featuring an integrated liner for improved sock-less comfort
- Super wide opening and closure strap with anti-slip notch ensures stress-free transitions
- Improved ventilation and reduced water-absorption and drying time
- Glass fibre nylon sole
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Compatible with 3-bolt road style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 250 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano TR5 Triathlon Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.