Shimano TR5 Womens Triathlon Shoes
Intended for use with 3-bolt road style cleats, Shimano’s TR5 Women's Triathlon Shoes are bristling with features to ensure that both the bike leg and the transitions are as fast as possible. For starters, there is a very wide opening to the shoe which is secured using the single, broad Velcro strap and a large loop on the heel to help slip it on even with cold fingers and wet feet. Drainage holes on the sole double as ventilation ports and the synthetic upper is designed to dry quickly if it gets wet. As triathletes usually ride without socks, there is an integrated liner that works well to keep bare feet secure and comfortable and the seamless midsole construction keeps the foot close to the pedal axle for better power transfer.
- High-performance triathlon shoes featuring technology developed for the premium TR9 range
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack-height and maximises power transfer
- Featuring an integrated liner for improved sock-less comfort
- Super wide opening and closure strap with anti-slip notch ensures stress-free transitions
- Improved ventilation and reduced water-absorption and drying time
- Glass fibre nylon sole
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Compatible with 3-bolt road style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 250 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano TR5 Womens Triathlon Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.