Pro Stealth Overshoe System
The Spatz Pro Stealth Overshoes are designed as a two-part layering system that works in perfect harmony with the ProToez Toe Warmers. When worn together, the overshoes and toe warmers cleverly designed silicone seals integrate to create a virtually impenetrable moisture barrier, offering unparalleled insulation for cycling in challenging conditions. What sets the Pro Stealth Overshoes apart is the use of cutting-edge materials never before seen in cycling applications, prioritising toughness, resilience, comfort, and longevity, while also excelling in warmth, water resistance, and aerodynamics These materials are strategically positioned to ensure a seamless transition between panels that move with the rider without wrinkling during use. The overshoe seamlessly integrates with bib tights, delivering a sleek and aerodynamic profile. With the Pro Stealth Overshoes, you can ride in conditions that were once unthinkable, getting through winter with a level of performance that surpasses anything else on the market.
- Two part layering system
- Pro Stealth Overshoes can be worn separately in temperature over 3-5°C
- The ProToez toe warmers can be added for colder temperatures
- Made from a combination of Kevlar covered neoprene, tough cordura covered neoprene and super flexible nylon covered neoprene
- Thermal lining to the shin area for extra warmth
- Easy to put on
- Supple and comfortable
- Tough and resistant to nicks and rips
- Reflective logos
Spatz Pro Stealth Layering Overshoe System Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".