Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor
Compact, easy to use and versatile, recording your cadence data has never been simpler than with the Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor. This neat device attaches to your bike or shoe and then using ANT+ or Bluetooth connectivity you can wirelessly transmit your data to your smartphone or bike computer.
If you want to mount the sensor on your bike the included zip ties allow you to do this. Wearing on your shoe is a nice option for those who use multiple bikes or want to record their cadence in a spin class.
Connection quality can be determined by the two LED lights which display the sensor's device connection, in blue and cadence signal, in red.
Fitting a wide range of frames, the sensor is wireless and quick and easy to setup.
- RPM Cadence Sensor
- CR 2032 battery (installed)
- Rubber mounting option
- Zip ties
- Shoe mount option
- 3M double-sided tape
- Quick start guide
- Important product information guide
- Physical Dimensions: 1.25" x.75" x 1" (LxWxH)
- Weight: 7 grams
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Wireless Signal Strength: Up to 10 feet
- Compatible with iPhone/iPad iOS 11 or newer, Android
- Universal fit on a wide range of bikes and frames
- Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
- The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices
- Wireless connection: No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device
- Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.