100% S3 MVDP Limited Edition Sunglasses with HiPER Red Mirror Lens
In typically bold 100% style, the S3 MVDP Limited Edition Sunglasses with HiPER Red Multilayer Mirror Lens have a colourway created in a collaboration with Dutch cyclocross World Champion Mathieu van der Poel. In addition to head-turning aesthetics, they're packed with top sports performance technology. The geometry of the frame is ideal for the riding position, offering a semi-rimless design and wide peripheral vision. Lightweight and durable, the frame is held in place by super grippy nose pads and temple tips that'll keep the glasses in place even when it's raining or you're perspiring heavily.
The lens itself is shatter and impact resistant, protecting your eyes from debris, and there's a scratch-resistant coating plus an oleophobic and hydrophobic treatment; water, oil and dirt will clear quickly keeping your view of the way ahead clear at all times in all conditions. The lens can be swapped out to better suit low light conditions thanks to interchangeable technology.
- 100% S3 MVDP Limited Edition Sunglasses
- Custom hard case
- Microfibre cleaning bag
- Standard and alternative-fit nose pad
- Unique colourway, designed in collaboration with Dutch cyclist Mathieu van der Poel
- Designed in California; made in Italy
- 5.5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- Ultra HD lens manufactured in France from shatter and impact-resistant polycarbonate materials
- 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Hard coated scratch-resistant lens
- Additional lens ventilation to prevent fogging
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic lens treatment repels water, oil, and dirt
- Durable, flexible and lightweight TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose and temple tips provide a secure fit
- Interchangeable lenses
- Filter category: 2
- Light transmission: 21%
- Includes: Custom hard case, microfibre cleaning bag, standard and alternative-fit nose pad
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.