4iiii PRECISION 2.0 Dura-Ace 9100 Left Arm Power Meter
Training with power can have a hugely positive effect on your training, increasing your power, speed, and ultimately your performance. The 4iiii PRECISION 2.0 Dura-Ace 9100 Left Arm Power Meter comes ride ready, installed into a left side Dura-Ace 9100 crank, and is easy to fit and maintain.
Tri-axial strain is measured through the left crank arm and the results are extremely accurate; with only a +/- 1% error margin. Cadence is also measured so there is no need for a separate sensor, and you can be sure that the data is highly dependable, for those cadence-focussed intervals.
The battery life is over 100 riding hours and can be monitored via the 4iiii app so you never need to have an interrupted training session. The unit is durable, lightweight and built to last it is a great, affordable way to enhance your training and take your riding up a notch.
This power meter is compatible with fitness apps including Strava and Wahoo Fitness, and Garmin, Wahoo and Cateye head units plus others supporting Bluetooth Smart and ANT+.
- 3D power meter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Battery life: The easily replaceable CR2032 battery gives 100+ hours (riding time)
- Compatibility: Shimano Dura-Ace cranksets
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".