4iiii PRECISION 3.0 GRX RX810 Left Arm Power Meter
Train smarter with the 4iiii PRECISION 3.0 GRX RX810 Left Arm Power Meter. The latest in the lineup from this sports technology company, the PRECISION 3.0 adds just 9 grams to your setup, has a huge 800-hour battery life and the low profile design means it works well with almost any frame.
The power meter is mounted onto a Shimano GRX RX810 left crank arm and incorporates patented Strain Gauge technology to reflect changes to pedal stroke in the power numbers. Market-leading accuracy of +/- 1%, alongside Active Temperature Compensation and IPX7 waterproofing, ensures readings are close to true outputs, and consistent no matter the conditions, indoor or out. There's an indicator light to notify you of a low battery level, to show you that the unit is turned on, and to notify you that a successful zero offset has been performed.
Cadences are measured from 30 - 170RPM and power outputs are read up to a huge 4,000 watts, so this power meter is suited to any type of rider looking to train more effectively.
Please note: Because 4iiii PRECISION 3 power meters are mounted on the inside of your crank, there needs to be enough space between your crank and the frame for the pod to fit. See 4iiii clearance guidelines below to check your frame
- Ride ready PRECISION 3.0 pre-installed on a brand new left Shimano GRX RX810 crank arm
- With an ultra low profile design, the PRECISION 3 is compatible with more bike frames than ever before
- +/-1% accuracy
- At only 9 grams, the PRECISION 3.0 is the lightest power meter on the market
- Up to 800 hours of battery life
- Patented 3D Strain Gauge technology measures power by using the lateral bend, pull, and twist of your crank. This means that throughout your ride, power numbers will reflect the changes to your pedal stroke no matter how you are riding
- The indicator light means you can see when your power meter has turned on, performed a successful zero-offset, or has a low battery
- Active Temperature Compensation continually adjusts to the conditions to ensure that no matter what nature throws your way, your power numbers will be consistent
- Take your leg imbalance into account with a left only power meter by adjusting the scale factor using the 4iiii app
- ANT+ and BLE compatible so you can use it on your preferred head unit and favourite indoor training app, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy or The Sufferfest
- Pair your smart trainer to ERG while using your power meter as the power output device
- An IPX7 waterproof rating ensures your power meter can handle the toughest conditions
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Ride-ready PRECISION 3.0 power meter pre-installed on a brand new Shimano GRX RX810 left crank arm
- Crank arm fits bottom brackets using the Hollowtech II interface
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Battery type: CR2032 coin cell
- Battery life: Up to 800 hours
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Cadence range: 30 - 170 RPM
- Power range: 0 - 4,000 watts
- Height: 5.5mm
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Communication protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 9 grams (PRECISION 3.0 unit only)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".