4iiii PRECISION 3.0 Ultegra R8000 Left Arm Power Meter
The 4iiii PRECISION 3.0 Left Arm Power Meter is the perfect addition to an Ultegra R8000 setup for those riders looking to enhance their training. It adds a mere 9 grams to set up weight and comes pre-installed on a genuine Shimano crank, ready to fit the Hollowtech II interface. Accuracy is a market-leading +/- 1%, as is battery life, providing a huge 800 hours of riding time.
Patented 3D Strain Gauge technology ensures all changes to pedal stroke are reflected in readings, while Active Temperature Compensation and IPX7 waterproofing create reliable results no matter the conditions. The unit can be connected to any head unit using ANT+ or Bluetooth, as well as to your favourite training apps when riding indoors. Using the 4iiii app, the scale factor can be adjusted to allow for any leg imbalances that may occur from using a single-sided power system.
There's an indicator light on the unit which is handy for alerting you to a low battery, as well as showing the unit is powered up and a zero-offset has been performed.
Please note: Because 4iiii PRECISION 3 power meters are mounted on the inside of your crank, there needs to be enough space between your crank and the frame for the pod to fit. See 4iiii clearance guidelines below to check your frame
- Ride ready PRECISION 3.0 pre-installed on a brand new left Shimano Ultegra R7000 crank arm
- With an ultra low profile design, the PRECISION 3 is compatible with more bike frames than ever before
- +/-1% accuracy
- At only 9 grams, the PRECISION 3.0 is the lightest power meter on the market
- Up to 800 hours of battery life
- Patented 3D Strain Gauge technology measures power by using the lateral bend, pull, and twist of your crank. This means that throughout your ride, power numbers will reflect the changes to your pedal stroke no matter how you are riding
- The indicator light means you can see when your power meter has turned on, performed a successful zero-offset, or has a low battery
- Active Temperature Compensation continually adjusts to the conditions to ensure that no matter what nature throws your way, your power numbers will be consistent
- Take your leg imbalance into account with a left only power meter by adjusting the scale factor using the 4iiii app
- ANT+ and BLE compatible so you can use it on your preferred head unit and favourite indoor training app, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy or The Sufferfest
- Pair your smart trainer to ERG while using your power meter as the power output device
- An IPX7 waterproof rating ensures your power meter can handle the toughest conditions
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Ride-ready PRECISION 3.0 power meter pre-installed on a brand new Shimano Ultegra R8000 left crank arm
- Crank arm fits bottom brackets using the Hollowtech II interface
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Battery type: CR2032 coin cell
- Battery life: Up to 800 hours
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Cadence range: 30 - 170 RPM
- Power range: 0 - 4,000 watts
- Height: 5.5mm
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Communication protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 9 grams (PRECISION 3.0 unit only)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".