4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor (ANT+)
Lightweight, at only 5g, and comfortable to wear, with a soft and flexible strap, the 4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor (ANT+) uses advanced beat-to-beat measurement to measure your heart rate, any variability and gauge your activity readiness, at the highest levels of accuracy. Used by pros worldwide, the Viiiiva is ten times more sensitive and five times more responsive than most on the market.
Your heart rate data can be viewed on head units and other devices in real time, but can also be saved and transferred to another device. The Viiiiva can even collect data from other ANT+ sensors, which can then be transferred via Bluetooth to an iOS or Android smartphone, for fully integrated data recording.
The tap-to-pair connection allows you to tap your smart phone to the Viiiiva pod to connect instantly. This monitor is ideal for use alongside Precision and Sportiiii coaching tools, for access to all the data you need to enhance your training.
The monitor has a long battery life, a CR 2032 battery is included, which provides up to 200 hours of use.
- The Viiiiva is ten times more sensitive than most heart rate monitors to capture the most sensitive of heart rates, measure heart rate variability, and gauge your level of activity readiness
- Save up to 65 hours of data on Viiiiva and transfer it to another device or application
- Tap-to-pair connection for IOS or Android phones
- Weight: 5 g
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Strap length: 57–132 cm
- Battery type: CR 2032
- Battery life (hours of use): up to 200 hours
- Operating temperature: 0–50 C (32–122 F)
- Waterproof rating: IP 67
- Communications Protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart
- Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.