Abbey Bike Tools Dual Sided Dura-Ace and Ultegra Bottom Bracket Socket Tool
This Dual Sided Bottom Bracket Socket Tool has been created to make the process of removing or fitting a bottom bracket into a seamless experience. Simply place the tool into the bearing cup, and use any 3/8" square drive ratchet to remove it, or else use a torque wrench to tighten it down to the correct setting. Designed to be compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace and Ultegra bottom brackets, this is a high-quality product straight from the workshop of the renowned Abbey Bike Tools.
Boasting handy finger splines to ensure you can grip the tool even with greasy hands, and with the correct torque specifications laser-etched onto the tool body, this piece is a fantastic addition to your toolbox.
- This dual sided socket is designed to work with Shimano Dura-Ace-9000/XTR-BB93 bottom brackets as well as Ultegra 6800 (BBR-60)
- Simply place into the bearing cup and use any 3/8" square drive ratchet to tighten down
- Deep dish finger splines ensure a confident grip
- 7075 aluminium construction
- Laser engraved with torque specs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.