Adidas Adizero Boston 9 Running Shoes
With a natural feeling 9.5mm drop and weighing just 478 grams per pair (claimed), the Adizero Boston 9 Running Shoes from Adidas are perfect for training and road racing. The Microfit stretch mesh upper is light and breathable but holds the foot securely for stability and power. Lightstrike cushioning ensures rapid propulsion through the stride and has a snappy feel whilst the Boost technology adds a fantastic energy return. The outsole unit is made by Continental, ensuring great grip and durability when running on a variety of surfaces.
- Snug fit
- Lace closure
- Microfit stretch mesh upper
- Locked-down feel
- Lightweight running shoes
- Boost midsole and Lightstrike cushioning
- Midsole drop: 9.5mm (heel: 21.5mm, forefoot: 12mm)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 478 grams per pair size, UK 8.5
Adidas Adizero Boston 9 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.