Adidas Solar Boost 19 Running Shoes
A comprehensive configuration of attributes and technologies allow the Adidas Solar Boost 19 Running Shoes to promote a spritely, positive and fresh running experience when training for and when racing within the longest of target events.
Providing vast amounts of reactivity, forward propulsion is felt with every footstrike thanks to the responsiveness of the Boost midsole. Cushioned for comfort over even the harshest of surfaces this midsole is then supplemented by a Torsion system and Solar Propulsion Rail. These technologies increase foot stability, metatarsal alignment and energy transfer to promote a more efficient activity that is full of vigour and enthusiasm.
A Continental rubber outsole that features a flexible Stretchweb tread pattern conforms to running surfaces to provide traction and grip whatever the conditions before an Air mesh upper keeps the feet cool even during the hottest of days. This upper is also supportive thanks to its Tailored Fibre Placement and is joined in this regard by the secure clasping nature of the Fitcounter heel construction. A lace closure system then thoroughly finishes the shoe by granting an even fastening tension and unlimited fit adjustment.
- Stability, long-distance running shoes
- Regular fit
- Responsive Boost midsole with supportive Energy Rail, stabilising Torsion System and Solar Propulsion Rail for support
- Continental™ Rubber with Stretchweb configuration
- Air mesh upper with Tailored Fibre Placement
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Lace closure
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel: 32mm / forefoot: 22mm)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 314 grams, per shoe, size UK 8