Adidas Solar Glide ST 19 Womens Running Shoes
The Adidas Solar Glide ST 19 Womens Running Shoes are perfect for long-distance running. Stability is catered for by the Fitcounter moulded heel which keeps your foot firmly in place while allowing the achilles tendon to move freely. To keep energy in your ride, the Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally, and to ensure a cushioned landing that guides your stride, the midsole has a slightly firmer medial side. Running on pavements and tarmac in all conditions will be uniformly grippy, thanks to the rubber outsole from Continental.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper
- Breathable, stable feel
- Stable distance running shoes
- Stabilising Torsion System and dual-density Boost
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 266 grams (per shoe, size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel: 32mm / forefoot:22 mm)
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber for excellent grip
Adidas Solar Glide ST 19 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.