Adidas Ultraboost 21 Primeblue Womens Running Shoes
Made from a part recycled upper, possessing tremendous rebound and delivering plush cushioning, the Adidas Ultraboost 21 Primeblue Women's Running Shoes will help any athlete slay long-standing PBs.
Invigorating energy is infused into every stride by the Boost midsole that uses 6% more Boost capsules to heighten rebound and deliver increased shock absorption. Inbuilt into this midsole is Adidas' LEP Torsion system that gives enhanced support and acts as a springboard underneath each foot, propelling the wearer along the road. The midsole's underside is lined with a Continental rubber Stretchweb outsole that provides traction whether the pavement is wet or dry.
Environmentally friendly Primeblue fibres, made from Parley Ocean Plastic that is trawled from the sea, are utilised within the Primeknit upper. This upper is highly breathable and delivers a supportive, sock-like fit for comfort during the longest training sessions. An ergonomically shaped heel counter system clasps the rear of the foot to eliminate slipping, and a lace closure system grants support without causing any pressure hotspots.
- Highly responsive, cushioned running shoes made from part recycled fibres that have the versatility to enhance any run
- Boost midsole possesses 6% more Boost capsules for an incredibly high rebound and increased cushioning
- LEP Torsion system inbuilt into the outsole provides extra spring and support to every stride
- Stretchweb outsole made with Continental rubber offers adaptive grip across all surfaces
- The knitted Primeknit upper provides a sock-like fit and is supportive
- The upper comprises Primeblue; a material part made from recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- Supportive heel counter eliminates slipping at the rear of the foot
- Lace closure system gives an even clasp around the foot
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel 30.5mm / forefoot 20.5mm)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 340 grams (size UK 8, per shoe)