Adidas Ultraboost 21 Running Shoes
The Adidas Ultraboost 21 Running Shoes amalgamate several innovative attributes to support any athlete in their search for elevated levels of pace and endurance.
Adidas has re-engineered the Boost midsole to contain 6% more Boost capsules for heightened rebound and energy in every stride and to increase cushioning across the most unforgiving road surfaces. The brand’s LEP Torsion system has been integrated into the lightweight midsole, and this acts to deliver increased spring, giving extra propulsion to the runner’s gait. Underneath the midsole is the Continental rubber Stretchweb outsole that is grippy and confidence-inspiring across all road surfaces, even when it’s raining hard.
A Primeknit upper has a supple, woven construction that is highly breathable and donates a supremely comfortable sock-like fit. This upper is realised via recycled Primeblue fibres that are made from Parley Ocean Plastic that is trawled from the sea. A supportive heel counter clasps the rear of the foot to eliminate unwanted movement while a traditional lace system closes without any peak pressure points.
- Highly responsive, cushioned running shoes made from part recycled fibres that have the versatility to enhance any run
- Boost midsole possesses 6% more Boost capsules for an incredibly high rebound and increased cushioning
- LEP Torsion system inbuilt into the outsole provides extra spring and support to every stride
- Stretchweb outsole made with Continental rubber offers adaptive grip across all surfaces
- The knitted Primeknit upper provides a sock-like fit and is supportive
- The upper comprises Primeblue; a material part made from recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- Supportive heel counter eliminates slipping at the rear of the foot
- Lace closure system gives an even clasp around the foot
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel 30.5mm / forefoot 20.5mm)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 340 grams (size UK 8, per shoe)