Alé Strada PR-R Bibshort
Built for comfort and performance. Crafted with a super lightweight yet hard wearing choice of fabrics, these bibshorts justifiably stand out. With naturally antibacterial carbon fibres woven into the front panel, expect enhanced breathability and exceptionally quick wicking properties.
Fit and Collection:
Tested and designed in collaboration with World Tour level athletes, PR.S offers range-topping performance and aerodynamics, with a focus on lightness, speed and the latest fabric innovations. With its Body Mapping technology and anatomic construction, PR.S fits like a second skin.
- Designed for elite cyclists with range topping performance for aerodynamics and a focus for lightness and speed
- Ale Body Mapping technology combines specific fabrics with anatomic study to ensure performance and perfect fit
- Patented fabric which creates grooves to promote airflow and ventilation
- Am carbon fibre which provides antistatic action and accelerates the evaporation of sweat
- Leg stability system that keeps the perfect level of compression without constriction because of the silicone threads interwoven through the fabric
- Leg comfort system placed in the back of the bibshort to improve fitting which suits all body types and reduces compression while riding
- Reflective details around the leg and back so you can be seen whatever the weather and time of day
- Seatpad 4H with density padding which is calibrated and breathable on all covered points to ensure protection against shocks and stresses on the road
- UV protection
- Care Instructions:
- Washing machine at 30 degrees
- Do not use bleach
- Do not dry clean/ iron/ tumble dry
- Wash similar colours together
Ale Strada PR-R Bibshorts Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".