Altra Escalante 2.5 Womens Running Shoes
More than just a running shoe, the Altra Escalante 2.5 Women's Running Shoes are a great everyday option, versatile enough for long and short runs, walks and day-to-day activities alike.
A breathable, sock-like knit upper keeps your feet cool as tempo or temperature rises, while below the foot, medium levels of cushioning soak up impact without compromising stability or ride feel. This is down to a Balanced Cushioning Platform™, which encourages proper form. The FootPod™ outsole increases purchase on a range of surfaces, wet or dry, for confidence at speed and on slippery terrain.
With an Altra EGO™ dual-compound midsole, the shoes feel incredibly soft yet still responsive, and InnerFlex™ technology incorporates grooves into the midsole which allow your foot to flex naturally. When you hit steep climbs and descents, you'll appreciate the Footshape™ toe box that ensures your toes can spread naturally for comfort and stability.
- Lightweight, breathable upper
- Footshape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally
- Balanced Cushioning Platform™ places your heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: FootPod™
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 24mm
- Upper: Sock-like engineered knit
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 196 grams / 6.9 oz (per shoe, size UK 6)