Altra Paradigm 4.5 Womens Running Shoes
With a plush ride and a breathable knit upper, the Paradigm 4.5 Womens Running Shoes from Altra are therapy for your feet in the heat of battle. A unique proprietary guidance system includes integrated StabiliPods and a GuideRail for dynamic support throughout the footstrike, roll and take-off to prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation. Helping your feet feel fresher for longer into each run, the shoes also feature the Altra Ego midsole that cushions your footstrike with a soft feel and returns energy back into your stride, helping to boost each step. Fit4Her customisation is uniquely shaped for a female foot and the Footshape toe box lets your toes spread out for stability and control when running uphill or tackling high-impact descents.
- Footshape toe box
- Balanced cushioning platform
- Fit4Her is shaped uniquely for the female foot
- Altra Ego dual-nature midsole is responsive soft with increased energy return
- GuideRail system delivers dynamic support
- StabiliPods prevent excessive foot collapse and pronation
- Insole: 5mm sculpted footbed
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: FootPod™ technology
- Stack height: 30mm
- Upper: Engineered knit
- Weight: 261 g (9.2 oz) per shoe, size 6
Altra Paradigm 4.5 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.