Altra Paradigm 5 Womens Running Shoes
Amalgamating a variety of carefully considered traits the Altra Paradigm 5 Womens Running Shoes promote performance across a gamut of road running scenarios whether training seriously for an event or socially running in a club. The Dual-Nature EGO midsole provides large amounts of cushioning over unforgiving road surfaces and also energises every stride thanks to its responsive rebound. Three StabiliPods are integrated into this midsole to stabilise the foot and offer specific support to athletes who have collapsed arches or who overpronate. This feature is complemented by a GuideRail that provides subtle amounts of foot guidance within every footstrike, for a more efficient stride.
The sole is connected to the foot via the highly breathable Engineered Knit upper that is realised with a FootShape toe box. This ergonomic concept ensures that the shape of the shoe mimics closely that of the foot to result in maximised comfort and reduced injury risk. A traditional lace closure system is easy to adjust and holds the foot securely once fastened.
- A versatile road running shoe that is lively and supportive
- Dynamic Support format suits collapsed arches or excessive pronation
- Dual-Nature EGO midsole is responsive and cushioned
- GuideRail sole technology provides medial support
- StabiliPods enhance stability under critical areas of the foot
- FootShape toe box encourages a more natural and injury-free stride
- Engineered Knit upper is highly breathable
- Traditional lace closure system
- Sole stack height: 30mm
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 280 grams / 9.8oz, per shoe (size 6.5)
Altra Paradigm 5 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.