Altra Provision 5 Womens Running Shoes
With a design centred on stability and efficiency, the Altra Provision 5 Womens Running Shoes are a perfect option for the demanding endurance athlete who tackles long distances on unforgiving road surfaces.
The EVA midsole is highly cushioned to dissipate shock and infuses energy into every stride, thanks to its lively rebound. This midsole is realised with a zero drop Balanced Cushioning format, exaggerated arch construction and an integrated guide rail to support the structure of the feet, for more efficient, powerful and injury-free training sessions and races. A roomy FootShape toe box combines with a contoured insole to stop numbness from trapped nerves, while an improved heel design grips the rear of the foot to eliminate annoying slipping.
The shoes are completed with a plush, airy mesh upper that provides cooling ventilation and a traditional lace closure system that tightens evenly without peak pressure points.
- Highly supportive, comfortable and energetic running shoes
- EVA midsole is plush and responsive and mimics the flexion of the foot
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to encourage optimum form and low impact landings
- Internal Innovarch encourages a natural step cycle by donating heightened stability
- The Guide Rail grants extra medial support and stability
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out
- Contoured insole surface engages with the nerves of your feet
- Improved heel design gives a locked-in, no-slip feel
- Mesh upper offers the perfect combination of comfort, low weight, and breathability
- Midsole cushioning: Cushioned
- Stack height: 27mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 235 grams, per shoe, size UK 7.5