Apidura Expedition Handlebar Pack 14L
With the burgeoning demands of bike packers and adventure riders ever growing, the Apidura Expedition Handlebar Pack 14L works to provide the rider with a heavy duty, highly resistant option for racking up the miles whilst storing the essential items that make your ride possible.
Weighing just 275 grams and offering 14 litres of storage space, this handlebar pack gives a great deal of storage for hefty but light items, sitting them safely against your handlebars by means of Hypalon reinforced velcro straps, assuring you of a strong and secure fastening.
Made using a waterproof fabric that's seam welded for a fully waterproof finish, this bag features a dual roll-top closure, assuring you of total protection for your items in transit. A hands-free air release vent helps you wrap the contents up tightly, while a bungee cord tie down allows you to store even more of your gear loosely atop the bag. With reflective graphics throughout, this handlebar pack assures you of the very best and latest in adventure riding technology.
- Weight: 275 grams
- Capacity: 14 litres (expandable to 19 litres with optional accessory pocket - sold separately)
- Seam welded for total water protection
- Sits snugly between your handlebars
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs
- Waterproof and highly resistant Dimension Polyvant VX21 main body fabric
- Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability
- Hands free air release vent
- Bungee cord tie down for improved storage capacity
- Reflective graphics
- Three point handlebar mounting for superior security
- Please note: Works best with mountain bike handlebars, but can be reduced to fit within a road style set up
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.