Apidura Dry Series Handlebar Pack 9L
With a reputation for conquering the great outdoors, Apidura has carved out a niche in making the world's most durable, light, unobtrusive frame bags and packs for adventure cycling, and in the Dry Series Handlebar Pack 9L, they've created the ultimate choice for the rider looking to travel light but long.
Weighing just 250 grams, this handlebar pack offers 9L of storage space to the cyclist looking to keep their jacket, electronics, phone and nutrition close at hand. Attaching via ultra-durable woojin buckles, this handlebar bag is closed via two roll-top closures, whilst a main body fabric boasting waterproofing and high abrasion resistance protect your essentials from the elements.
Equipped with additional hyper-durable TPU hypalon material in the critical high-stress areas of this bag, you can be sure of this bag's durability, whilst reflective graphics make sure that you're visible when out on the road. With a hands-free air release vent for hassle-free compression, this bag can pack down tightly, and with ease.
With an external bungee cord tie-down allowing you to quickly stash your jacket, clothing or map, this handlebar pack is a fantastic option for riders looking to explore.
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon
- Hands free air release vent for hassle-free compression
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety
- Body fabric has been developed to offer a combination of waterproofing, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch
- Ultradurable TPU hypalon is used in high abrasion, high-stress areas
- Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability
- Capacity: 9L
- Weight: 250g
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".