Assos EVO Winter Gloves
The Assos EVO Winter Gloves provide excellent protection without compromising finger dexterity and bar feel. The microfibre palm of their predecessor has been replaced with a thermal, breathable material that doesn't absorb moisture and optimises grip for good control. There's enough padding to soak up road buzz without feeling overly bulky, and the windproof, water-repellent fabric on the upper creates a good barrier to the elements.
With an anatomic fit, excess fabric is reduced and so are the chances of uncomfortable material bunching. The cuff is long to prevent a draught up the jersey sleeve, and touchscreen-compatible fingertips mean you can use your phone and GPS computer without having to take off a glove.
- A windproof, water-repellent, thermal textile creates a barrier between winter conditions and the rider
- Thermal, breathable, water-repellent palm provides optimal grip, finger dexterity, and bar feel
- Palm padding pattern aligns with the padding on Assos' summer and shoulder-season gloves, creating a uniform sense of comfort year-round
- Anatomic, fabric-reducing cut prevents bunching and bulk to support layering and manual dexterity
- Extended cuff prevents gaps between gloves and jacket sleeves
- Touchscreen compatibility enables phone use and route navigation without removing a glove