Assos Equipe R Habu S9 Winter Jacket
With a second-skin, aerodynamic fit, weather-repellent materials and excellent insulation, the Assos Equipe R Habu S9 Winter Jacket is ideal when training and riding hard through the colder months.
AIRBLOCK.888 offers wind and water resistance without compromising breathability and is paired with midweight insulation, strategically placed to keep you warm without overheating. The rear, lower front and neck panels incorporate RX EVO, and a FIAMMA inner lining adds soft, stretchy insulation over the chest.
You can store ride essentials in the Triple Ramp rear pockets, designed with a 'lid' to hold everything secure. An ASSOSOIRES pocket on the front allows you to keep gloves and other accessories within easy reach.
Finished with reflective elements, visibility to other road users is increased in low light.
- AIRBLOCK.888 midweight three-layer membrane that blocks wind and water while maintaining stretch and breathability
- Thermal, high-stretch textiles are added at strategic locations on the back, lower front panel and neck for thermal insulation and increased breathability
- RX EVO textile adds water repellency and insulation to the jacket’s rear, lower front, and the neck
- FIAMMA inner lining adds soft stretch and insulates the chest
- racingFit with a second-skin, aerodynamic silhouette designed with WorldTour rider feedback and proven with WorldTour results
- Compressive textiles, micro-adjusted shaping, and low-bulk, raw-cut hems and cuffs identify racingFit as the definitive speed series
- struzzoKragen neck collar of lighter, soft touch insulation with a comfort fit, designed to actively modulate the personal microclimate without requiring unzipping and exposing the throat to cold air. Layers over neck warmers on colder days.
- twinDeck double construction that layers soft insulation below a softshell membrane, adding protection in crucial areas
- Triple Ramp Pockets with flexible fabric panels sewn into the pockets creating “lids,” securing and stabilising the contents while protecting against precipitation or road spray
- ASSOSOIRES pocket located on the front panel. Secure storage for shell gloves or heavier accessories during high-intensity intervals
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low light and overcast conditions when wind and rain protection are most valuable