Assos Equipe RS Rain Jacket
The Assos EQUIPE RS Rain Jacket may get completely soaked when you're out in bad weather, but it will keep you well protected and fully dry beneath. Nicknamed after the imposing figures of stone castle guard dogs, the 'Schlosshund' is a ferociously defensive piece of kit.
Ergonomically shaped to fit perfectly in the riding position and move with your body thanks to the Aero Racing body-mapped performance cut, the EQUIPE RS is compact enough to accompany you on every ride. Schloss Tex fabric is lightweight and waterproof; Assos' lightest to date, and is stretchy and comfortable, consisting of a three-layer construction that includes a hydrophilic membrane to keep the rain out.
Further contributing to this jackets excellent waterproofing is the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment, taped seams and limited panels. The cuffs have water-repellent stretch inserts that make it easy to pull the jacket on and off mid-ride.
Silicone on the rear hem improves stability and fit and holds the jacket securely in place while eliminating any ballooning. The pocket-free design includes two 'pocket slots' that allow easy access to your jacket or jersey pockets beneath. A second benefit is the added ventilation these openings bring, and if you're still starting to heat up you can use the full front zipper to adjust ventilation when required.
The large reflective strip to the rear enhances your visibility to other road users. Weighing a mere 170 grams in size large, this jacket is just over half the weight of its predecessor, the rS.sturmprinz, and is versatile enough for use over a summer jersey or to be pulled out of your pockets when required for long, chilly descents or when the heavens suddenly open, because after all, 'nothing gets as wet as a guard dog'.
- Schloss Tex: Purpose-created textile is Assos' lightest and most waterproof soft-shell, Waterproof to >10 MT, highly breathable
- Aero Racing: Ergonomically shaped to fit your body in the cycling position, it ‘clicks on’ then follows your movements thanks to the Aero Racing body-mapped performance
- Taped seams: Deployed across the whole design, these increase the watertight properties of the jacket
- Internal and external silicone on the rear lower elastic hem for stability and fit
- Cuff construction: Lightweight, water-repellent stretch inserts that make it easier to pull on and off while riding
- Rustle-free: Designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric
- ‘Pocket slots’: Two cleverly positioned openings on the lower rear panel that allow access to your jersey or jacket pockets. They serve a double purpose as ventilation slots
- DWR: Durable Water Repellency to protect you from rainfall
- Full-length zip: Slim, light zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Schlosshund logo on left sleeve
- Ultra lightweight, ultra-packable
- Weight: 170 grams (large)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".