Assos Equipe RS Summer S9 Bib Short
Designed for racers who demand nothing but the best, the Assos Equipe RS Summer S9 Werksteam Bib Short is tuned for flat-out performance. Butterfly pattern panelling adds stability and reduces the number of seams for enhanced durability, and locks in the insert with ergoBox technology. Constructed from Assos Type.441 fabric, this short provides a silky smooth feel and UPF 50+ protection. Highly breathable, this material is built to disperse moisture when working hard, and features odorControl technology to prevent bacteria build-up.
rollBar technology stabilises the Equipe RS insert while transferring weight and the insert itself is constructed from superAir microShock foam to absorb road-buzz. The 3D waffle design is perforated to increase breathability and decrease overall weight, and the insert itself features a reduced footprint for a minimalist design. KraterCool technology sees perforations at the front of the insert to ensure optimal airflow to sensitive areas.
The raw-cut, zeroWaist design, sees tape reinforcement for a smooth transition between the material and skin. Designed with an in-built antibacterial carbon weave, the Carbon Xbib forms a supportive A-frame to reduce vertical stretch below the cross, which helps stabilise the short. goldenGate technology enhances three-dimensional movement within the insert and sees a stitch-free design to reduce friction when pedalling.
- Type.441 warp knit textile fabric offers a compressive hold and a silky-feel, and provides exceptional breathability
- Equipe RS insert features a reduced profile and superAir microShock foam for supportive comfort
- Race ready, tuned for breathability
- 3D waffle foam increases airflow and eliminates excess weight
- kraterCooler technology sees perforations on the front of the insert for improved airflow to sensitive areas
- zeroWaist raw-cut seams ensure a smooth transition between the fabric and your skin, improving overall comfort
- Butterfly pattern reduces seams on the lower half to enhance durability
- ultraLight leg grippers offer a secure fit that resists riding up
- Carbon Xbib technology forms a supportive A-frame to limit vertical stretch in the rear