Assos Equipe RS S9 Winter Bib Tight
Amalgamating tremendously technical materials in an advanced fit pattern, the Assos Equipe RS S9 Winter Bib Tight offers the highest level of leg protection and comfort to serious riders for the most challenging and enduring winter training rides in cold, damp conditions.
The knees, thighs, crotch and hips, which are areas that hit the elements head-on, are wrapped in a double layer format that comprises the wind and waterproof SPHERE Ultra material as an outer shell and the highly insulating OSMOS Heavy textile as a thermal lining. The highly moisture-wicking SPHERE Medium material is positioned on the back of the legs to complement the front panels by reducing the chances of overheating and perspiration build-up. A waterBarrier layer on the lower legs ensures that rain and road spray ingress is minimised.
All of these sophisticated panels are linked together via the brand's raceFIT pattern. This second-skin-like cut is lightly compressive but is completely unrestrictive and follows the motion of the legs entirely when pedalling. The panels are kept in position by the flexible bib strap configuration that forms an A-frame construction over the upper body to support and hold without irritating.
The EQUIPE RS Winter padded insert features a triple layer of perforated foam and kukuPenthhouse technology to provide sublime levels of comfort, reduced pressure and ventilation for the longest of winter rides. The pad's minimised stitching format enables it to move with the legs naturally to reduce the chances of saddle chafing.
Reflective strips on the calves complete the tight by granting increased safety in low light riding conditions.
- A highly technical bib tight that blends insulation, breathability and weather resistance within a state of the art fit pattern
- Wind and waterproof SPHERE Ultra material forms a breathable, twinDeck double layer with the insulating OSMOS Heavy textile to protect the knees, thighs and hips
- Insulating and highly breathable SPHERE Medium fabric features on the back of the legs and the lower back
- blasenSchutz abdomen and crotch panel made from breathable, wind and waterproof SPHERE Ultra material increases comfort and warmth in this sensitive area
- waterBarrier Geoprene layer at the bottom of the legs repels water and adheres to booties
- Taped seams on the front panels increase the watertight properties of the tight
- aeroFIT pattern is a speed-focused cut that forms to the body like a second skin and doesn’t restrict when in the riding position
- Carbon Xbib bib strap configuration forms a flexible but supportive A-frame construction
- rollBar design links the bib straps to the padded insert for increased support
- EQUIPE RS Winter Insert features a triple layer of perforated padding that combines with kukuPenthouse technology to cushion and reduce pressure while being breathable
- goldenGate technology in the pad insert reduces stitching and increases the pads freedom of movement
- Reflective bands placed on the backs of the calves add low-light visibility
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3
Assos Equipe RS S9 Winter Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.